- One big handful of strawberries
- One large banana
- One cup of organic vanilla soy milk
- 1 tbsp of sugar (I didn't put the sugar in mine, only in Josh's)
After breakfast, we were on the road, except I had to stop for a coffee at my favorite little coffee shop in A-Town. I had a medium, non-fat caramel latte. I am two drinks away from a free one. YAY!
Josh and I stopped in Centrallia, Wash. to shop at the outlets there. Josh got two new pares of jeans, two pairs of Nikes, and I bought some perfume from the Bath and Body Works clearance store.
We decided to just have lunch in Centrallia. Josh had old faithful, McDonald's, and I tried a little Teriyaki Sushi place called, "Enjoy #9 Teriyaki." I was pleased to see that Josh bought two of the grilled chicken snack wraps, rather than his normal two Big Macs. I ordered the Teriyaki and California Roll combo.
- Walk all the way around the stadium, top and bottom. Do this especially at the major league ones. You'll find that the food is not the same on the different levels. Sure it's a lot of walking, but you'll burn calories! Safeco has American food, Soul food, Mexican, Indian, Asian etc. I went to the bottom level after I had eaten and I found a sushi place and a teriyaki place. On the second level, they have an amazing Thai food place that I've had before. I highly recommend it. Especially the Garlic Beef and broccoli. I think it's call Thai Ginger.
- Remember that ballpark servings are usually ginormous. And rightfully so, since they charge an arm and a leg.
- Stay away from the deep fried foods, hot dogs, garlic fries, hamburgers etc. There are healthier options!
Before the game started Josh and I made two laps around the stadium (I had already made one lap looking for food). Then after the 3rd inning, we walked about three or four more laps, including some stairs. The game was lame...the Mariners lost 2-0. Come on guys!
Even though the Mariners lost, we still had a lot of fun, walking and talking and just spending time together. Today I think we're going to the Tacoma game, no maybe Mariners, or Tacoma, or...maybe it will depend on the traffic. :P
After my amazing night of sleep, Josh and I went down to breakfast. If you've never stayed at an Embassy Suites, their breakfasts are everything you've ever wanted. Cooked to order omelets, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, french toast, biscuits and gravy, cereal, oatmeal, pastries, toast, bagels...you name it!
I had a cooked to order omelet made with Egg Beaters and non cook spray rather than oil. I had it stuffed with cheese, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes and spinach. YUMO! I also had a side of fruit. After I took the picture, I decided I needed a slice of whole wheat toast. Fantastico.
Right now I am sitting in bed blogging, sipping some coffee and I am getting ready to respond to some emails, and go exercise. They have a great gym here.
I am not sure of our plans for the rest of the day. I think I'll make Josh go down to Pikes so we can find a good place for lunch. Or maybe we'll check out Mercer Island. All I really want to do is relax. So far, so good.