Friday, May 1, 2009

Not the perfect dog

This morning, after finishing my cleaning, I went outside to spy on my dog. I wanted to catch her in the act of digging. And of course I did (See the hole in the back left hand side of the picture)!

I wanted to share with everyone that since Maddie has become a part of our family, I have been worried with what everyone would think of our dog. Today, with all of you as my witnesses, I wanted to say that I Shawnee no longer care if I have the perfect dog or not.

She's my dog, I love her, and she brings a smile to my face when I wake up every morning and she has snuggled in between me and my husband.

I don't really want her to dig holes though. LOL Not that I care so much about my yard, but the buildings and grounds guys might. I also don't want her to dig plants up when I get around to planting back there. So my hubby is at the store as we speak buying some stuff that you spray in your yard that makes the puppies not want to dig.


No comments:

Post a Comment