Monday, May 11, 2009

Long lost ex perfectionist

I've been gone for the last three days. I kind of failed to mention that. I went home to visit my mom for Mother's Day and to hang out with my dad before he goes to Alaska to fish for the summer.

I had a great time with my family. I saw the new Star Trek movie with my dad (he's a Treky). I also helped to put together Mother's Day lunch for my grandma, mom and aunt. Oh and I went shopping and bought new dishes. They're fabulous. I still need to buy bowls. I did the mix'n'match thing. My plates are so artistic. ;)

I also kept up with my Couch to 5K running. I am now on week two. Wish me luck.

Oh and a side note, I fit into the bridesmaid dress that my mom me bought for her wedding. At the time my mom ordered the dress, I was about 2 inches total from fitting into a size 10. But I went ahead and ordered a 10 anyway. Well, I tried it on and it fits like a glove. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment