Friday, May 21, 2010

Best of Shawnee's Creations

This is it people. The last day before the Re-Launch of 2010! Tomorrow you're going to see a whole new format, new ideas, and a new URL. Check back tomorrow for details. I've been working on this all weekend and I am really excited.

Until then, here are my Best Of: Shawnee's Creations! These are recipes I created. I couldn't narrow it down to just 5.

8. Sweet Sundried Tomato Balsamic Dressing

7. Fiesta Hummus



6. Vegetarian Black Bean Pocket





5. Pasta, Spinach and Walnut Salad


4. Paper Plate Omelet (You gotta check this one out)

3. Cheesy Mexican Pizza

Recipe Details

2. Easy Peasy Almost Carbonara


1. Prosciutto Wrapped Turkey Patties


The past year of blogging has been really fun. I've learned a lot about myself as a person, cook, health enthusiast and a blogger. I am ready to turn the page in this blogging adventure. Come back tomorrow.
Drum roll please....




1 comment: