Friday, May 21, 2010

Best of Breakfast

What a day! An amazing yoga session in the a.m and then...hours spent working on the blog re-launch! Only one more day left of the Best of Series and then the new blog is on!

For now enjoy my favorite breakfasts of the past year.

5. Fruit, Yogurt and Granola




4. Blue Berry and Walnut Oatmeal






3. Peachy Pumpkin Pankakes



2. Whole Wheat Oatmeal and Raisin Waffuls with Fruit



1. Juevos Rancheros


Recipe Details

Tomorrow's best in review will be my favorite recipe creations.

--Blessings,



3 comments:

  1. yes please, I will take any of those right now for my breakfast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oatmeal with blueberries and walnuts is one of my very favorites! I am loving all these recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great breakfasts!!!! I want to take a fork and poke the egg in the Huevos Rancheros right now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete