Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Best Of: Sandwiches

Just 6 more days until the Re-Launching, Re-Vamping and Re-Designing of the Ex-Perfectionist Blog. The launch is taking place with my fellow foodie-bloggin buddy, Little A. We have a suprise in store for this co-launching.

For now check out my top 5 "Best of Sandwiches." I love sandwiches. There are some weeks when the only thing I have for dinner are sandwiches. All of these sandwiches, wraps and burgers where created and enjoyed by me. So check them out. I've included the post link to each one too for recipes and meal ideas!

5. Hot Cream Cheese, Tomato and Basil Sandwich
Click here for details.

4. Spinach Salad Wrap
Click here for details.


3. Black Bean Tortilla Burger

Click here for details.


2. Grilled Cheese and Fiesta Hummus
Click Here for details.
1. Enchilada Burger.
Click here for details.

Did you see yesterday's post? I set some really good goals for myself! See you tomorrow for the Top 5 Best of Healthy Meals!
--Shawnee

3 comments:

  1. yum, yum, and yum! Can I just wrap one of those up to bring for lunch today?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with sandwiches! Love the cream cheese, tomato, and basil combo - sounds delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sandwiches!!! I think my favorite one is Hot Cream Cheese, Tomato and Basil Sandwich. Sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete