Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-in

Last week: 170.8

This week: 171.2

Not too worried about this, I tend to fluctuate between these numbers.

I have a new goal set in place. My hope is to lose 10 pounds by October 31. Fall has always felt like a new beginning to me. Plus, I made a deal with my husband. If I can lose the 10 pounds, he’ll buy me a subscription to Real Simple Magazine. YAY!

I have about five weeks to do it. That’s 2 pounds a week.

Here’s how I plan to do it. Cut down to 1430 calories a day (Mapped out by SparkPeople). Exercise 6 days a week for at least a ½ hour. I am also going to attempt to plan out my meals everyday. I’ll also count my calories each day. My hope is to provide a link on this blog everyday to show what I’ve been eating.

I’m not sure if I can do it, but I need to try. I’ve been so stagnant with my healthy lifestyle lately. I need my 21 blog readers to cheer me on. If I lose 10 pounds I’ll give something away on my blog. I’m not sure what, but it will be good.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Love the title of your blog!! So cool! We should all strive to be ex-perfectionists!

    I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a great plan! Having a plan that fits your life at the moment is the hardest part of making healthy changes/choices I think.

    Looking forward to your updates! :) You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete