Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Kashi Kraze

I got a Kashi coupon in the mail for one free box of any of their product. This reminded me that I had a $1.50 off a box of TLC crackers or cookies when you buy a box of Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal.

So late last night after youth group, my husband and I drove to Safeway. I had two of those $1.50 coupons, but they say one per person. I made my hubby buy one separately. Oh and we also had one of Safeway's double off coupon for up to .50. So the total discount ended up being $2 off. :)

Anyway I got about $23 worth of Kashi products for 12! I was very excited when I realized that each box of the Go Lean Crunch cereal contained two snack sized pouches of crackers, and they have two $1 off coupons on the back of the boxes. :)

Major score!!

Anyway, I really do have to make this one short this morning. I'm about 45 minutes behind my morning schedule. I'm thinking I don't have time to exercise. I am going to attempt to force myself to do it tonight.

Go to www.kashi.com for your $1.50 off coupon! I printed off a couple more just in case.

Happy Thursday everyone! Tomorrow's Friday. Yippee. :)
--Shawnee

1 comment:

  1. What a deal! Thanks for the coupon tip!

    Happy Thursday! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete