Since then I've...
- Cleaned the whole house
- Shampooed the carpets
- Painted my bedroom (I am in love with the colors!)
- Ruined the carpets (too wet)
- Ripped up the carpets
- Bought very large room throws
- Put the living room and bedroom back together
- Decided with my husband that we're putting in new hardwood
- Watched "Sherlock Holms" at the local theater and pub
- Went grocery shopping
- Packed for my trip
- Drove to Ashland, OR (4 hours from Salem)
- Arrived at The Pelton House B&B
- Ate a fabulous dinner at Greensleaf
- Took a hot bath (as it's raining, otherwise I would have sat in the hot tub)
- Ate a homemade cookie as I took a bath (chocolate and a bath is there anything better?
And now I am lying on the most comfortable king size bed in my complimentary robe, getting ready to fall asleep. I am also thinking about eating another cookie. I love this B&B. I told my husband, "It's like a pimped up version of Grandma's house."
On the agenda tomorrow: Morning soak in the hot tub. Gourmet Breakfast (cooked by our wonderful host). A possible drive to Yreka, CA to eat at the Black Bear Diner (a tradition of ours). Finally, we'll end the night with a trip to the theater to watch, "Pride and Prejudice!" I love the book and the movie, the play should be fab!
Hope you're all having a Happy Hump Day!