Thursday, March 4, 2010

Talk about Irregularity

This week. Oh this week has been irregular (no I haven’t been irregular, the week has). I had most the day off Monday for some flex time and then took the day off on Thursday to tend to family. I honestly felt like I had three Mondays.

I am tempted to blame the irregularity for my lack of exercise. I only went to the gym one day. That same old sorry-for-myself feeling is creeping back in. On top of that, my eating has been pretty poor. The perfectionist voice is back and my instinct is to pull the plug on the blog, exercise and my attempt at healthy living.

Sleep comes more abundantly when I feel like this. I don’t want to wake up and face my failures. Or get up and face myself.

I said two posts ago that I would write about portion sizes.

See, last week I bought a weeks worth of healthy pre-packaged meals, so I could condition my body to eat normal portion sizes. I don’t think it worked. I don’t know that I am ready to give up my poor eating habits. I’ve had a lot of stress this past week and food and salt and carbs and sugar are so stinking comforting.

I don’t know what this post is about, but I thought I should post. I thought I should get this all out and that maybe by acknowledging it magical fairies would make it all better.

Maybe.

I am going to scrub my face with sugar now and go to bed.

Good Night All

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment