Thursday, June 11, 2009

Salt: My Arch Enemy

We're leaving for Disneyland tomorrow! I will be gone for 9 days. I am going to try to post while I am down there, but it's come to my attention that I am going to have to do work during our breaks everyday. I will totally try though.

Salt: My Arch Enemy

The last couple days I have been craving salt like none other. This is not a good thing, since salt makes us retain water, which makes us bloat. I have a pair of shorts that I can fit into, but are just the tiniest bit snug. It would be fabulous if I wasn't bloated. :P

I know why I have been craving salt so much. It started on Tuesday when I found out something was terribly wrong with one of my closest friends. I was so stressed out and worried about her that I just felt like eating. I thought maybe it was hormonal, but I checked my hormone calendar, and the cravings are not supposed to start until next week. It's definitely emotional eating.

Then yesterday I was just stressed out with needing to finish last minute things at work, and I also I got some news, which is good, but intimidating. This news is what is going to make me work during my trip.

Anyway, I am just trying to curb my salt addiction today. I probably won't post tonight. Maybe Friday???

No comments:

Post a Comment