Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reevaluating

Here I am, on my lunch break, making a quick post. It seems like most of my posts take place during my lunch break these days.

I am going to take a break from blogging. I really need to reevaluate my priorities right now. Currently I am training for a 5k; working 40 hours a week; volunteering at my youth group; renovating my home; taking an Abnormal Psychology class; and scheming up ways to pay for yoga school. Yes, next year at this time I plan to be enrolled in a yoga teacher training program, to become a registered yoga teacher. Of course, those are my plans, not God's. So we"ll see. Oh and I've also started cooking from scratch again to save $$.

My hope is to start blogging again once my class is finished after the first week in May. I have a lot of big plans for my re-launching of my blog. Perhaps a giveaway...

See you all in about a month!

2 comments:

  1. We all need a blogging break once in a while! Good luck with everything! And the possibility of yoga school is VERY exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you simply relax and are able to enjoy all that you have going!

    ReplyDelete